Agriturismo sul Lago di Garda – Moscato
7 km to Garda Lake Sirmione & Desenzano Q=9.8 ( total Quality = Q/10)
Our Guests House has been tastefully renovated to create spacious comfortable apartments and rooms.
Our guest can enjoy the natural surroundings in peace and quiet.
The Vischioni family, farmers for 3 generations, have put their experience for a pleasant & comfortable accommodation to suit our guest requirements.
The House is in an ideal location, five-minute drive from the famous towns of Desenzano, Sirmione and Peschiera on Lake Garda, twenty minutes from great towns of historical and cultural interest, such as Verona , Mantua and Brescia .
For those prepared to travel slightly further, Milan and Venice are well worth a visit.
Gardaland Adventure Park the Nature Park in Pastrengo and the marvellous Sigurtà botanical gardens are within easy reach.
The House and the surround area are Most recommended by Aizenman
The Agriturismo HOLIDAY FARM
has 30 hectares of private farmland, orchards and vineyards where you can enjoy long walks.
horse riding from the nearby stables or rent a mountain bike from the farm.
Farm growing:barey,corn,orchad,grapes and olives
All the rooms are on the ground floor, each with its own portico offering a magnificent view of the morainic hills.
In the summer months you can sunbathe or relax on a longer in the shade before cooling off in the splendid swimming pool.
Apartments with living room with double sofa bed ,1 double bedroom + 1 or 2 added beds,fully equipped kitchen, large bathroom with shower.
All the apartments have a private veranda and a wonderful view over the Moreniche Hills.
Weekly change of bed and bath linen, satellite TV. Suite with 2 bedrooms.
Apartments are 68-m2 , each with its own fully-equipped kitchen, divan bed, private portico, bathroom and double bedroom. An extra bed can be added if required.
Each apartment can accommodate up to six people
SPACIOUS 40 m2 bed-sitter with a living area, fully - equipped kitchen, divan bed and private portico and bathroom.
BRIGHT double bedrooms with private portico and spacious bathroom. An extra bed can be added to accommodate a total of three people. All the rooms and apartments have independent heating and satellite TV. Air-conditioning is available on request , and must be confirmed by us in advance .
The pool is 9 X 20 m. All the apartments are 68 m2 + veranda 30 m2.
Excursions can be arranged to the main places of historical and cultural interest.There are also numerous local food and wine itineraries to be explored. Local products can be tasted and bought in one of the halls,and there is an interesting display of the farming implements.
A warm welcome is extended also to disabled guest.
Possibility of walks in the estate that is 30 hectares and in the immediate vicinity there are possibilities of
biking hire,hiking,horse riding,water sports all around the lake.
from 09/01 to 10/04
from 02/10 to 22/12
Min. stay 3 nights
· Electricity, water and gas consumption · Fully furbished kitchen · Private furbished balcony with tables and chairs · Satellite TV · Linen, changed weekly
· Reception opens from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 16.00 to 19.00 · Bar & Restaurant opens daily for breakfast, lunch and/or diner · Swimming Pool
· Parking · Common Areas usage · Garden Park · Chairs by the swimming pool · Sport fields · Barbeque facilities · Bicycle rental and storage
· Covered motor parking · Access to physically challenged guests · Pet allowed upon request · Wireless coverage by the bar and restaurant
· Buffet breakfast Euro 6,00 per person Euro 4,00 per children (from 03 to 08 years old) · Lunch and/or Diner at the Restaurant
· Refreshments and little tasting every evening · Bar services and special evenings with music and/or tasting menu
· Room/Apartment Service · Massage, Ayurveda, Shiatsu upon booking · Extra bed available at Euro 5,00 per day
· Cradle Euro 3,00 per day · Air conditioning Euro 5,00 per day · Microwave Oven Euro 3,00 per day
· Linen changing Euro 6,00 double and Euro 3,00 single · Daily cleaning Euro 12,00 per apartment Euro 5,00 per room · Baby Sitter
· Transfer Airport/Train Station/Downtown and other
* Easter suppl. 15% for all accommodation
Prices are per week for accommodation in apartment and per day for room lodging.
Weekly stays from Saturday to Saturday, other alternatives are possible on demand.
10%discount on 2 week-rents (August excluded).
Stays of less than one week allowed on Request only .
Prices include : light, water and gas use ,bed linen and towels, with a weekly change .
use of swimming pool from May to August, private parking, barbecue, garden, wide common spaces.
From the end of August to October ,it's possible to pick apples and pears in farm freely.
Prices don't include : bike rent,massage service (only if booked), City Tax
special evenings according to a topic and tasting (only if booked),
wines and local products on sale.
FINAL cleaning EURO 55,00 Registration fees 25 euro per person
Refundable security deposit 250 Euro
we have got a great vacation thanks , Marta N.Y
Around Lake Garda there are many events , mainly in the summer .
musical & theatrical festivals , fire work are organized by many towns on the Lake Garda
Arco International Youth Climbing Festival, Music Festival:
concerts, performances and street artistes
Bardolino Chiaretto wine festival, International triathlon
Desenzano Festival of Sant’Angela Merici: re-enactment of
the battle of S. Martino in period costume
Garda Bandiera del Lago:
bisse race, ( boats typical of Lake Garda)
Gardone Riviera Intenational show of hystoric motorboats of brand Riva
Limone Grand firework display
Malcesine Fish Festival, Beech Party
Riva del Garda Music Festival: concerts,
performances and street artistes,
Garda Jazz Festival
Salò Feast of Saint Anthony
Torbole Surfestival 2007,Concerts and
performaces of street artists
Arco Garda Jazz Festival
Bardolino Traditional fair of S.Anna in Calmasino
Desenzano Fish Festival: enjoy fried fish
and Lugana wine free of charge
Garda Sardellata al Pal del Vò,traditional festival in the
light of the full moon,Garda music Festival
Gadone Rivera New Jazz Generation
Gargnano I Cento Games-Asmea Trophy: sailing regatta,
Night Time Bisse Regatta
Lazise Typical local festival in honour of the guest and sports
Limone Grand firework display, Limone ...My Love:
gala evening for guests
Malcesine Festival in the Castle, Festival of Saint Anna
Peschiera Typical local festival in honour of the guests
Riva del Garda Riva Town by Night: car race,International
Meeting with young artists and musicians
Sirmione Lake Festival,Bisse Race,
bisse are boats typical of Lake Garda,
festival in honour of the guest
Torri Bicycle race: “Moira Bergamini Trophy”
Gardone Rivera Summer Festival at the Vittoriale Theatre:
operas, operettas, dance, concerts
Salò Major Events: concerts by famous singers
in the Baden Powell gardens
Salò Musical Summer:
classical music concerts in Piazza del Duomo
Tremosine Ancient Music Festival
Bardolino Un due tlè: Art exhibition in Bardolino’s old town
Brenzone The Night of Shooting Stars, Festival of Saint Rocco
Desenzano Night of Enchantment: firework display,
Typical local festival in honour of the guest
Garda District race with bisse race, bisse are boats typical of lake Garda
Lazise Festival of Our Lady of the Snow
Limone Firework display, International tennis tournament
Peschiera Calici di Stelle: wine , product tasting,Rowing regatta with “bisse” -
typical boats of lake Garda
Salò August Bank Holiday Concert
Sirmione National tennis tournament, Homage to Maria Callas: a series of concerts
Toscolano Art Festival,International Boxing Match
Tremosine Village Life: food and wine event
Arco Rock Master: international rock climbing competition
Bardolino Local Festival
Brenzone Ancient Fair of Saint “Michel” (Prada Bassa)
Desenzano Cento Miglia: Lake Garda’s most important sailing regatta,
Grape Harvest Festival
Gadone Rivera “Virtuoso Talents”: classical music in the historical villas of Gardone Riviera
Gargnano Cento Miglia: Lake Garda’s most important sailing regatta
Limone Limone ...My Love: gala evening for guests
Malcesine Food and wine event
Riva del Garda Grape Cure
Salò Festival of the Shores
Torri Festival settembrino
Tremosine Food and wine event
Arco International Chess Festival
Brenzone Ancient Fair of Saint Catherine
Lazise Honey Festival: honey producers from all over Italy,
Lake Garda Olive Oil Fair
Limone Bike X-Treme: international mountain biking event
Bardolino Vino Novello Festival
Brenzone Extra Virgin Olive Oil Festival
Peschiera Festival of Saint Martin: firework display
Garda Christmas Amongst the Olive Trees: Christmas’s market
· GARDA LAKE - Sirmione - km 11· HISTORICAL CENTRE of Desenzano - km 13· HISTORICAL CENTRE of Sirmione - km 13
· MOTORWAY A4 - Exit Sirmione - km 6· RAILWAY STATION - Desenzano - km 13 · AIRPORT of Verona - Villafranca - km 21
· AIRPORT of Milano - Malpensa - km 172· BOAT SERVICE - Porto di Desenzano - km 13
DISTANCE FROM MAJOR CITIES
· VERONA - km 30· BRESCIA - km 42· MANTOVA - km 34· TRENTO - km 97· MILANO - km 130· VENEZIA - km 148
LEISURE AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
· GARDALAND - km 8· ARENA DI VERONA - km 30· PARCO NATURA VIVA - km 20· CANEVA WORLD - km 15
· BOTANIC GARDEN SIGURTA' - km 12· TERME DI SIRMIONE - km 11
MAJOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
· LE NINFEE WATER-PARK - S. Martino d./B. - km 8· ARZAGA GOLF CLUB - Calvagese - km 22· GARDA GOLF - Soiano del Lago - km 23
· VERONA GOLF CLUB - Sommacampagna - km 24
Weekly Markets north Italy e Garda :
Cisano di Bardolino
Colombare di Sirmione
Peschiera del Garda
Castelletto di Brenzone
Castelnuovo del Garda
Desenzano del Garda
Colà di Lazise
Pacengo di Lazise
Valeggio sul Mincio
Rivoltella di Desenzano